Fitness Center Rules and Regulations
- The Fitness Center hours are Monday - Sunday from 6:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M. Air-conditioning is provided only during normal building operating hours, which is 7:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.
- Persons not presently on an exercise program should consult a physician prior to beginning any exercise activity.
- Anyone using the facility uses it at their own risk and assumes full and complete responsibility for any injury or loss that might be suffered as a result of such use.
Fitness Center Rules
- Only Waterford Plaza Tenants may use the facility. No visitors are allowed without the express permission of the Landlord.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times.
- Smoking is not allowed in the facility.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the facility.
- Equipment may not be removed from the facility.
- No clothes, towels or personal articles are to be left in the facility. Parmenter Realty Partners & Waterford Plaza has no responsibility for personal items left in the Fitness Center.
- All equipment and facilities must be used in accordance with the instructions posted in the fitness center; Landlord does not provide supervision in the use of the equipment. If you are not acquainted with proper usage, do not use the equipment until you understand its proper operation. Do not use more weights than you can comfortably and safely use.
- Please report any malfunctioning equipment to the management office at (813) 281-1110.
- Keep the area clean and neat at all times. Do not leave any equipment or personal articles in traffic areas where people could be injured.
- Locks must be removed from the lockers at the end of each day. The management will remove locks left on overnight.
Fitness Center Application
All employees wishing to use the Fitness Center must complete the fitness center membership application. Please be advised that a security access card is required for admittance to the Fitness Center.